Data Management & REDCap
From the logistics of setting up your REDCap account and understanding the terminology this system uses to the theories behind designing an effective survey, we aim to support Clinical Research Coordinators and Investigators as they manage their study data.
REDCap Reference Guides
REDCap Click-by-Click How Tos
Biostatistics Collaboration Center (BCC)
The Biostatistics Collaboration Center (BCC) partners with investigators at every level – from residents and postdoctoral fellows to junior faculty and well-established senior investigators.
- Using REDCap for Data Capture in Clinical Studies
- Protocol Development: A Biostatistical Perspective
- Biostats 101: The Minor Details that Make a Big Difference
- Statistical Power: About Enrollment Goals and More
- Statistically Speaking Lecture Series
Research Design Analysis Methods Program (RAMP)
RAMP for Study Coordinators provides training in the primary components of health research design and analysis. RAMP for Study Coordinators consists of four modules that can be accessed through myHRLearn.
- Part 1: Data Along the Research Path
- Part 2: The Mysterious Math of Medical Research
- Part 3: Patient Reported Outcomes - Measuring Subjective Experience
- Part 4: Day-to-day Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials
LinkedIn Learning Playlists & Courses
Between individual videos focusing on a single skill to full courses comprised of multiple shorter videos, LinkedIn Learning is a great place to turn to develop general data management skills.
There are several groups available at Northwestern to help support investigator initiated research studies at a variety of stages.
- NUCATS REDCap Support Team
- Galter Data Lab
- NU Biostatistics Collaboration Center (BCC)
- Northwestern University Data & Analysis Coordinating Center (NUDACC)
- Northwestern Medicine Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW/NMEDW)