NUCATS connects scientists to a wide variety of funding opportunities to meet the special needs of each state of the clinical and translational research continuum. Browse the links below for information on funding opportunities, or visit our Research Resources page and sort the Resource Directory by "Funding."
- Clinical & Translational Pilot Awards
- Dissemination & Implementation Pilot Awards
- Joseph & Dorothy Giddan Child Health Research Awards
- Northwestern Medicine Clinical Innovation Awards
- Dixon Translational Research Grants
- NMEDW Pilot Data Program
Find Pilot Funding
You can also browse the Feinberg Research Pilot Funding directory to see a full listing of pilot and seed grant opportunities at the medical school.
Career Development Awards
NUCATS is home to two National Institutes of Health–funded career development awards. The TL1 is available to postdoctoral scientists, clinical residents or clinical fellows who are pursuing research in biomedical engineering or pediatrics. The KL2 funds junior faculty involved in clinical research.