Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
As we continue to work alongside our research community through this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, NUCATS will continue to provide resources and funding opportunities as they become available.
The NUCATS mission is to provide scientists with consultative resources and expertise in order to accelerate how quickly transformative scientific discoveries make their way to patients and the community. It is our goal to continually increase the quality, safety, efficiency and speed of innovative clinical and translational research.
NUCATS is a member of the Clinical and Translational Science Award Consortium, part of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. The institute is also a founding member of the Regional Chicago CTSA Consortium, as well as an inaugural member of the Strategic Pharma Academic Research Consortium for Translational Medicine.
Centers and Programs
- Applied Research Informatics Group
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design
- Center for Clinical Research
- Center for Community Health
- Center for Education and Career Development
- Center for Data Science and Informatics
- Center for Translational Innovation
- Galter Health Sciences Library
- Northwestern University Data & Analysis Coordinating Center
- Team Science Program
- Voucher & Pilot Programs
Our Clinical and Translational Science Award grant from the National Institutes of Health provides essential infrastructure, resources and services to scientists at Northwestern University. Follow our citation guidelines to be sure your publications meet all the grant's needs.