Enhancing Quality in the Translation Research Workforce Conference
The Enhancing Quality in the Translational Research Workforce Conference (EQuaTR) offers the opportunity for clinical research staff to learn from leaders in the field, gaining practical knowledge on current trends and issues in clinical research. EQuaTR is presented by the NUCATS Institute, the Institute for Translational Medicine and the UIC Center for Clinical and Translational Science.
This conference is open to professionals in clinical and translational research including clinical research coordinators, research nurses, monitors, project and site managers, investigators, regulatory staff, research assistants and allied health professionals.
Dates & Deadlines
The 2022 conference took place virtually April 28-29. We look forward to seeing you at the in-person 2023 EQuaTR Conference. We hope to have the 2023 date posted by July 2022.
Cost & Registration
There are no refunds unless EQuaTR is canceled before it begins. More information about the 2023 EQuaTR conference will be shared once it is available.
- Quincy Byrdsong, EdD, CIP, CCRP, Vice Provost, Health Affairs, Lipscomb University
- Phoenix Matthews, PhD, Professor of Clinical Psychology, Associate Dean for Equity and Inclusion, and the Helen K. Grace Diversity Scholar, College of Nursing, University of Illinois Chicago (UIC)
- Examine the impact of major trends and forces in the Clinical Research Enterprise.
- Discuss strategies on transitioning diversity and inclusion efforts to equity and justice efforts and the deliverables which should be associated with this transition.
- Illustrate the inclusion of sexual and gender minorities in clinical trial research.
- Examine patient advocacy in research.