NUCATS connects scientists to a wide variety of funding opportunities to meet the special needs of each state of the clinical and translational research continuum. Browse the links below for information on funding opportunities.
There are several sources of pilot funding available to our investigators:
- NUCATS Voucher & Pilot Programs
- Center for Community Health Seed Grants
- Dixon Translational Research Grants
- NMEDW Pilot Data Program
- New Research Team Development
- Mark Rogovin Pilot Research Award in Neuroscience
- Competitions at Northwestern
- Nitro Competitions
- Other Funding Opportunities at Northwestern
Career Development Awards
NUCATS is home to two National Institutes of Health–funded career development awards. The TL1 is available to postdoctoral researchers, clinical residents or clinical fellows who are pursuing research in biomedical engineering or pediatrics. The KL2 funds junior faculty involved in clinical research.