There are offers several sources of pilot funding available to our investigators:
- Biomedical Data-Driven Discovery Training Program
Trains future scientists to develop novel Big Data methods to advance science and improve health.
- Center for Community Health Seed Grants
Two programs offer seed grants to Northwestern research teams and community-based collaborators to develop research partnerships and projects.
- Dixon Translational Research Grants
Supports highly innovative, multi-disciplinary clinical and translational research collaborations.
- Nitro Competitions
Search internal grant competitions, including Clinical and Translational Science Award pilot awards and KL2 competitions.
- Northwestern Medicine Enterprise Data Warehouse Pilot Data Program
Enterprise data warehouse analysts provide proposal development support.
- NUCATS Voucher & Pilot Programs
Provide rapid, targeted funding to address small but critical gaps in clinical and translational studies.
- Competitions at Northwestern
Other pilot funding resources available throughout Northwestern University and through our campus partners.