Dixon Translational Research Grants
The Dixon Translational Research Grants initiative seeks proposals for highly innovative, multi-disciplinary clinical and translational research collaborations to accelerate the identification and implementation of new treatments that will improve human health.
The most recent application submission period ended Aug. 14, 2017. Check back for the next round of submissions.
Ideal proposals will clearly demonstrate the following elements:
- Innovation and novelty of proposed clinical and translational research
- A strong team and appropriate infrastructure to support the project
- Strong potential to lead to meaningful impact on clinical care (successful proposals will provide a clear description of this impact)
- Clear objectives, a detailed timeline, anticipated results and outcome measures
- Priority is given to projects with near-term clinically relevant results (one to three years) or results that can be translated to patient care within one year of project completion
- A plan to secure future funding from other sources upon completion of the project
For application questions, contact Courtney Manning.
For questions regarding NITRO Competitions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investigators seeking assistance finding collaborators or specific resources should contact Nick Maull at 847-467-0320.Back to top