Research Staff Development
NUCATS has developed the following career development programs to create a clinical research workforce that is highly-skilled, competent and efficient in facilitating the speedy translation of scientific discoveries.
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Basic Training
Online or in-person classroom options to get coordinators and other research staff “up and running” in the clinic.
- Introduction to Clinical Research Online Modules
Explore this suite of courses, designed to train research site staff.
- Tips for Getting a Job as a Clinical Research Coordinator
Review job search advice from experienced coordinators and hiring managers.
- Research Design Analysis Methods Program for Study Coordinators
These modules take study coordinators through best practices of data collection and entry and biostatistical concepts.
- Enhancing Quality in the Translational Research (EQuaTR) Workforce Conference
Learn more about this educational opportunity for professionals in clinical and translational research.
For more career development support, see our page on Good Clinical Practice training and check out the resources below:
- Master of Science in Regulatory Compliance
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
- IRB Brown Bag Seminars
- Kellogg Science and Business Programs