We offer a number of educational opportunities, workshops and seminars to support early-career faculty members as they begin their careers in research and learn to teach others these critical skills.
- Physician-Scientist Training Program
Designed to supplement residency programs with additional research-intensive training.
- Master of Science in Clinical Investigation
This part-time program offers formal training in clinical research.
- Taking Responsibility for the Responsible Conduct of Research
This course covers how to ethically conduct biomedical research and responsibly train others to do so as well.
- Navigating the Research Enterprise
An annual seminar series focused on developing key skills in early-career scientists.
- Succeeding with Your K Award
Aims to help NIH-funded scientists learn to look at their own and others’ work in a critical but supportive manner.
Find resources for mentors and learn more about our mentoring consultation services.
For more career development support, see our page on Good Clinical Practice training and check out the resources below:
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design
- Center for Community Health
- Center for Data Science and Informatics
- Faculty Affairs Office
- Galter Health Sciences Library
- Team Science Program
- Women's Health Research Institute