Centers & Programs
Learn about the centers and programs within NUCATS that allow us to develop, demonstrate and disseminate scalable solutions in clinical and translational science and meet our scientists’ urgent needs:
- Applied Research Informatics Group
Offers investigators support with their informatics needs.
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology amp; Research Design
Provides expertise in research design, statistical analysis, programming and data management.
- Center for Clinical Research
Offers resources, services and clinical facilities necessary for high-quality, cost-effective clinical and translational research.
- Center for Community Health
Supports the engagement of communities, clinicians and patients as key partners in the scientific process.
- Center for Education & Career Development
Develops, tests and implements novel approaches to enhance the research training experience.
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Data Science
Combines a wide range of services and support to assist Big Data research, analytics and trial design.
- Center for Translational Innovation
Represents the biomedical arm of the institute, working to accelerate dissemination through commercialization.
- Galter Health Sciences Library
Provides dedicated support for the research, education and patient care missions of the Northwestern community.
- Northwestern University Data & Analysis Coordinating Center
Streamlines the research process and translates study findings with the ultimate goal of improving clinical practice and public health.
- Team Science Program
A team-based endeavor to leverage the strengths and expertise of scientists trained in different fields.
- Voucher & Pilot Programs
Built to accelerate research by providing rapid, targeted funding to address small but critical gaps in science.