Galter Health Sciences Library and Learning Center
The Galter Health Sciences Library and Learning Center provides dedicated support services relevant to the NUCATS mission, including:
- Enhanced literature searching and systematic review support
- Robust support for compliance of public access policies, including assistance with NIH Public Access Policy compliance, myNCBI reporting, research reporting guidelines and the new NIH biosketch format requirements
- The Metrics and Impact Core, which provides services and support for bibliometrics, visualizations, assessing a study’s impact and optimizing visibility and dissemination
- Two clinical informationists to provide a range of integrated support activities
- Licensed bioinformatics and biostatistics software and information resources with personalized data analysis support, data management consultations and online tutorials
For more information, contact Kristi Holmes, PhD, at 312-503-8133.