One of the core responsibilities of the Regulatory Group within the Center for Clinical Research is to educate and provide guidance to the Northwestern research community. To meet this goal, we strive to provide essential materials to address regulatory needs. Properly managing regulatory requirements is critical to compliance and is one of the key areas in successfully managing a clinical study. Below, you will find essential guidance and “How To” instruction on utilizing Northwestern’s IRB (eIRB+) among other resources. This page will be continually updated.
How-To Guides: Utilizing NU eIRB+
- Initial study submission in eIRB+
- Submit a continuing review (CR) in eIRB+
- Submit a modification (MOD) in eIRB+
- Submit a combination CR + MOD in eIRB+
- Submit reportable new information (RNI) in eIRB+
- Terminate a study in eIRB+