Participate in Clinical Research
If you are a faculty or staff member looking for help with conducting clinical research, please complete the NUCATS Administrative Intake Form.
There are several ways that individuals can express interest in clinical research:
Register for a Study
- Sign up with TNN Match. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change how we live, Northwestern has partnered with eight other top universities and hospitals on a matchmaking platform for clinical research. The New Normal (TNN) movement is meant to increase awareness of health research and give communities access to information about health research opportunities. TNN Match is a matchmaking portal that even healthy adults can use. Now, it's your chance to take part in changing the world!
- Sign up with ResearchMatch. Researchers need your help! Health research changes lives every day, but many studies end early because there are not enough volunteers. ResearchMatch can help by matching you with research studies across the nation. Researchers need both healthy people and people with all types of conditions.
Browse Active Northwestern University Studies
- Explore a list of active clinical trials through Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and its clinical affiliates. The medical school also maintains a list of COVID-19 studies.
- If you are unable to locate the contact information for a specific research study, you can email the Center for Clinical Research at email@example.com.
You can also get involved in clinical research through the following affiliates:
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University
- Center for Genetic Medicine
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies
- Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer Disease Center at Northwestern
- Department of Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health Research Institute
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
Browse these links to learn more about clinical trials: