Research Studio Consultation
NUCATS offers clinical and translational research studio consultations to investigators who are in the planning stages of a new program or center grant at Northwestern University and affiliate institutions. The consultations bring together leadership from NUCATS and our affiliates to identify relevant resources that can help support and enhance grant submissions.
The intent of a consultation is to provide investigators with dedicated space and time to receive multidisciplinary guidance from clinical and translational science experts and leverage existing NIH-supported infrastructure through NUCATS in order to be more competitive for federal funding.
As a result of our studio consultations, study teams have been able to take advantage of existing NUCATS resources and services in:
- Training and career development
- Clinical research support
- Stakeholder engagement, dissemination and implementation
- Epidemiologic, biostatical and informatics support for study design and analysis
- Access to the Northwestern Medicine Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Pilot and voucher funding
Use of these existing NUCATS resources has helped avoid infrastructure duplication and freed up direct grant dollars for investment in scientific aims.
If you’d like NUCATS to help you organize a studio consultation, please contact a Research Navigator by requesting a consultation.Back to top