New Research Team Development
Head to the websites for the following awards programs to learn more about the many ways you can fund your Team Science project:
- AHA Collaborative Sciences Award
Fosters innovative, collaborative research projects that pair investigators from broadly disparate disciplines.
- The Chicago Biomedical Consortium
Stimulates collaborative research and training among scientists at the University of Chicago, Northwestern University and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Collaborative Program Grant for Multidisciplinary Teams (RM1)
Supports highly integrated research teams of three to six investigators to address ambitious research questions that are beyond the scope of individuals or smaller teams.
- The Collaborative Research Travel Grant
Helps academic scientists travel to visit labs at other institutions to learn new research techniques or to begin or continue research collaborations.
- Feinberg Medical School Multi-Investigator Seed Funding Grant
Provides seed funding to initiate new multi-investigator program projects or center grants involving Feinberg faculty.
- NIGMS Predoctoral Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
Encourages changes in biomedical graduate training to keep pace with the rapid evolution of the research enterprise.
- NU-Interdisciplinary Program 1-2-3
Offers seed funding to stimulate team science research.