Career Development Awards
- The MCTS Scholars Program is designed to support the early research career development of junior faculty who will be engaged in clinical or translational research.
- The program is designed to create the next generation of clinical and translational scientists and physician-scientists.
- Available to all graduate students participating in life science PhD programs at NU.
- Established to mentor postdoctoral graduates (MD/PhDs or MDs, with significant research experience) from residency training to faculty appointment.
- Designed to enhance the general training program with the opportunity for additional research intensive training based on individual need and with the requirements of the specialty boards.
- Prepares scholars to pursue a career as both a physician-scientist and a board-certified specialist or subspecialist.
Need more information? Contact one of our RESEARCH NAVIGATORS