Career Development Awards
- The MCTS Scholars Program is designed to support the early research career development of junior faculty who will be engaged in clinical or translational research.
- The program is designed to create the next generation of clinical and translational scientists and physician-scientists.
- Available to all graduate students participating in life science PhD programs at NU.
- Established to mentor postdoctoral graduates (MD/PhDs or MDs, with significant research experience) from residency training to faculty appointment.
- Designed to enhance the general training program with the opportunity for additional research intensive training based on individual need and with the requirements of the specialty boards.
- Prepares scholars to pursue a career as both a physician-scientist and a board-certified specialist or subspecialist.
- The overarching goal is to accelerate novel discoveries and their availability for patient care by enhancing interdisciplinary collaborative innovation in engineering and medicine.
Need more information? Contact one of our RESEARCH NAVIGATORS.