Research Support Staff TrainingThe NUCATS Institute seeks to serve as the leading academic source of education and training programs for clinical research professionals (CRPs) to assure research integrity and improve public health. The Research Support Staff Training programs seek to accomplish this mission through teamwork, technology and training that includes a full complement of instructor-led and online educational opportunities for CRPs at various stages in their professional development.
- Clinical Research Billing
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Basic Training Live
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Basic Training Online
- Good Clinical Practice
- Human Subjects Protections
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- NUCATS Online Education Portal
- Research Misconduct
- Additional Opportunities
Need more information? Contact one of our RESEARCH NAVIGATORS.