NUCATS offers master's programs for study in key areas of clinical research:
- Part-time and consists of evening courses primarily for medical residents, fellows and junior faculty members who wish to receive formal training in clinical research.
- Courses are open to graduate students in other life sciences' programs at NU to explore the application of basic science concepts to medicine.
- Addresses core areas of regulatory compliance, including risk management, quality systems, leadership and communication skills.
- The curriculum focuses on these interdisciplinary core competencies while also stressing practical applications within the program’s three tracks: healthcare compliance, clinical research and quality systems.
- Graduates are prepared to assume leadership positions in healthcare compliance, clinical research compliance or quality systems in the life sciences.
Need more information? Contact one of our RESEARCH NAVIGATORS.